WEISSWURST WITH BEER-BRAISED ONION
Preparation: 10 min
Cooking Time: 17 min
- 1 pack German Butchery Weisswurst Sausages
- 4 soft rolls
- To serve: Razorback Mustard
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 onions, thinly sliced into rings
- 250 ml wheat beer
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- Heat a char-grill on high heat. Add sausages and cook, turning occasionally, until cooked through (5-7 minutes).
- Heat olive oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft and translucent (7-10 minutes). Add beer and sugar, stirring until liquid has evaporated (2-3 minutes).
- Add the sausages and onions to the soft bread with mustard.