PANCAKES WITH BACON, MAPLE SYRUP & POACHED EGGS
Preparation: 15 min
Cooking Time: 20 min
- 1 pack German Butchery Maple Bacon
- 4 Eggs
- White Vinegar
- Pancake Mix of your choice
- Pre-heat a Frying pan on medium heat. Add 1 spoon Frying oil. Carefully add bacon and fry until brown on 2 sides or as desired ( 6 - 8 min)
- Prepare the mix as per instructions and fry.
- Fill up a narrow pot with 500ml water and 80ml Vinegar and bring to boil, turn to low heat to simmer. Using a Soup ladle, carefully crack the eggs one by one into the ladle and gently slide into the simmering water. Simmer for 4-5 min (oozing eggs) or as desired. Using a strainer or spoon take out the eggs and strain on a cloth.
- Assemble all ingredients one by one on a serving plate.