EASY SWISS MEAT SALAD WITH LEBERKAESE, CHEESE, GHERKIN AND PAPRIKA
Preparation: 15 min
Cooking Time: 5 min
- 1 pack German Butchery Leberkaese Mini
- 1 jar Gherkins 200g Swiss cheese ( or any Hard cheese)
- 2 Red Capsicum
- 1/2 Sliced Red Onion (optional)
- 50ml Vegetable oil
- 20ml White Vinegar
- 20ml Gherkin pickling juice from the jar
- 1 tbsp Mustard
- Cut Leberkaese, gherkins, cheese and capsicum in 4-5 cm long strips.
- Add into a bowl and mix well with the oil, vinegar, juice, mustard and sugar.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.